Cream cheese and Spinach stuffed Mushrooms
Cream cheese and Spinach stuffed MushroomsCream cheese and Spinach stuffed MushroomsNavjeet Sachdeva
Fresh Spinach Leaves chopped finely
Small Onion Chopped
- Wash mushrooms. Remove stems and chop stems to add as stuffing with other ingredients.
- Take oil in a pan. Add chopped onions and cook for say 15 seconds.
- Add chopped spinach and chopped mushroom stems. Cook for a while till water runs out and is dried a bit.
- Add oregano, salt and cook for around 10 more seconds. Keep this mixture to cool down.
- Once cooled add cream cheese, parmesan cheese and mix well. Stuff mushrooms with this mixture. Cover top of stuffed mushrooms with bread crumbs.
- Preheat oven at 180 degree and bake for 8 to 10 mins. Serve hot.