Tandoori Naan without Tandoor and using tawa.
Tandoori Naan without TandoorTandoori Naan without Tandoor and using tawa.Navjeet Sachdeva
Whole Coriander Seeds
Olive Oil ( any oil)
- Make a soft dough by mixing all ingredients.
- Keep the dough aside for an hour.
- Divide into 8 equal part and roll into small balls.
- Take one ball and roll using rolling pin. Keep tawa on flame to heat it nicely on high flame.
- Take this rolled naan in your hand and apply water with other hand on one side only.
- Put the watered side of naan on hot tawa and press gently.
- Invert the tawa on flame. Naan will be in contact with flame directly now and still sticking on the tawa.
- Cook the side in contact with flame. Keep on checking in between so as to avoid burning. Once the side is cooked, Keep tawa in right position on gas stove on flame.
- Cook for a while and the take out the naan from tawa and cook directly on flame flipping using tong.
- Once cooked from both sides apply ghee and serve with vege/daal of your choice. I usually serve with daal makhni, gravy chicken or kabuli channa. Enjoy.